1. General Info
The below terms & conditions apply to all services and contracts which are supplied to clients by Flying Hamburger Events UG.
With your registration to this workshop you are accepting our terms and conditions.
Flying Hamburger Events UG does not take any responsibility for incidents and/or injuries nor for stolen or lost personal things.
2. Conclusion of contract
- The Internet offers of Flying Hamburger Events UG represent a nonbinding proposal to the clients to order services.
- Through order of desired services on the Internet the client turns in a binding proposal to close a contract.
- Flying Hamburger Events UG confirms the receipt of the order instantly, at latest 7 days after receipt. The order confirmation or receiving of an order via telephone does not represent a legal acceptance of the order. The legal acceptance is only effective after we confirm the order of the service. The client receives a written confirmation via mail.
- Object of agreement is the ordered service by the client. Respective the included service the proposal description is effective.
You can cancel the workshop participation at any time. A cancellation of the event/workshop participation needs to be notified in written form.
In case you are cancelling in advance or do not show up for the camp we will charge a cancellation fee. The Cancellation fee will be set according to the cancellation date:
- Up to 1st of August 2017 the cancellation fee equals 30% of the total cost of the workshop participation
- Up to 1st of September 2017 the cancellation fee equals the classes fee plus 50% of the accomodation and food
- After 1st of September 2017 the cancellation fee equals 90% of the total cost of the workshop participation
- Up to 1st of August 2017 you can change your accommodation, food and transportation free of charge. After this no refund is provided for the difference in accommodation, food or transportation.
It is possible to transfer the ticket to another person (accommodation, workshop, party and catering). You also have the right to proof lower costs on our side.
The payment of the workshop fee (without food / accomodation) is due within one week of receipt of order confirmation. If in this period, no payment is to be recorded, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
The following payment methods are available:
- Bank Transfer: This is the preferred payment method for which you will receive the exact account information by e-mail. Please enter your name and registration number when making your payment so that we can allocate your payment to the order.
- Payment in installments: You have the right to pay in two installments. 30% of the total cost of the workshop participation is due within 7 days of the booking confirmation. 100% is due on 1st of August 2017. Not paying the full amount until 1st of August results in a cancellation of the contract and a cancellation of equal to 30% of the total workshop cost.
- We are sorry to not longer be able to offer Paypal. (We recommend to use https://transferwise.com instead…)
5. Cancelling of the contract through Flying Hamburger Events UG
- There is the following right to withdraw form the contract:
- Force majeure or other circumstances not caused by Flying Hamburger UG which prevent the fulfillment of the contract;
- Flying Hamburger events UG is obliged to inform the guest of the right of withdrawal in written form immediately.
- In the above cancellation cases no claim for damage compensation can be applied.
6. Arrival and departure
- The Guest is not entitled to certain rooms in the property, unless Flying Hamburger UG has confirmed certain rooms in written form.
- Reserved rooms are available to the guest from 5 pm on the agreed arrival date. The guest has no right to earlier room allocation.
- On the agreed day of departure the room must be vacated by 10 am at the latest.
7. Data Protection
All provided data is only used for the order process. All your data is kept strictly confidential. A transfer of data to third parties is only done if necessary to fulfill your orders. The order information is encrypted and secure, but we take no liability for the data security during transmission over the Internet (e.g. due to technical problems of the provider) or for any criminal access to files on our website. Access for the customer login, which is sent on request to the customer, has to be treated by the customer with strict confidentiality, as we do not accept any responsibility for the use and application of these data.
The content provided on these pages are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, modification, distribution or any kind of exploitation outside the copyright limits require a written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies are permitted only for private, non-commercial use. As far as the content is not created by the website operator, the copyrights of third parties are considered. Any content of third parties will be labeled as such. Should you still come across of a copyright infringement, please let us know. Upon notification of violations, we will remove the related content immediately.
9. Video recordings
- Recording of teaching contents / lesson structures and workshop summaries require approval of the trainer. Use, duplication, or distribution of the contents of the classes or workshops is only allowed with the permission of Flying Hamburger Events UG. A publication of recorded material from workshops or classes on the Internet (Facebook / YouTube, etc.) is only permitted with the explicit permission of Flying Hamburger Events UG.
All text, images and graphics are subject to copyright and are the property of Flying Hamburger Events UG. Prior to duplication of material or use by third parties permission from Flying Hamburger events UG must be obtained.
- We point out that in the context of our events picture and audio material in the form of photographs and video recordings by from us accredited persons and providers is created. The recordings document not only the event itself, but also the participation of individuals.
For shots where the focus is on individuals, participants always have the right and opportunity to remind the photographers or videographers that they do not wish to be recorded. If this is not possible or not observed, an appropriate message subsequently prevents a publication by our service providers and us.
We assume that all participants participating in the event, or otherwise involved consent to a publication of the images for communicative purposes, including social media. The consent includes also the consent to download of the recordings on our web pages. Consent is especially true if the involved people show this willingly, for example, “pose” or by “looking into the camera”.
By registering for events by Flying Hamburger events UG every participant agrees to picture and sound recordings as well as to the use and publication of such recordings for the purposes of public reporting on the event or of marketing of the services offered on our websites, including in social media.
10. Content and links on our sites
The contents of these pages were created with great care. For the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the content, we cannot take any responsibility. As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 paragraph 1 of TMG for own contents on these pages under the general law. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored information, or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block access to information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, a relevant liability is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of such violations, we will remove the content immediately.
Our site contains links to external websites over which we have no control.
We cannot ensure responsibility for external content. The respective provider or operator is always responsible for the content of any linked Site.
The linked sites were checked at the time of linking for possible statutory violation. Illegal contents were not evident at the time of linking. A permanent control of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately. We cannot ensure responsibility for external content. The respective provider or operator is always responsible for the contents of any linked site.
11. Final Provisions
With an order the general terms and conditions of Flying Hamburger events UG are accepted.
If the customer has no general jurisdiction in Germany or in another EU Member State, the sole place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising under this contract shall be our place of business.